How can you take her orgasms from “oh” to “OOOHHH”? By discovering her g-spot! This unique spot within the vaginal wall contains nerve-packed tissue that when stimulated properly can create intense orgasms. Set aside some time with your partner to explore this erogenous zone, and take her orgasms to a whole new level…
What is the g-spot?
The g-spot is the walnut-shaped, spongy tissue of the paraurethral gland. It’s known as the female prostate because its tissue surrounds an area that produces chemicals similar to those made by the male prostate. The actual area is only about the size of a quarter, but it feels rougher to the touch than the surrounding tissue. Underneath the g-spot is extremely sensitive tissue that, when stimulated properly, triggers feelings of sexual happiness. It is located about one to two inches back from the vaginal opening inside the front vaginal wall.
How can I find the g-spot?
Start by spreading her legs with her knees bent, so her vagina is open and accessible. Stimulate her clitoris and get her sufficiently aroused. The g-spot will be much easier to find this way. Then, with the palm of your hand facing up, insert two fingers inside, pressing your fingertips against the center of the upper vaginal wall. Using moderate pressure, slowly rub your fingers along the wall looking for a ridged or textured area. The g-spot should feel slightly rougher than the rest of the vaginal wall. If you find it, your partner will definitely know and feel an deep arousal, or even the sensation of needing to urinate.
How can I stimulate the g-spot?
1. Tapping – The is an effective way of stimulating the g-spot without a lot of fuss. Simply use the tip of your finger to tap firmly and repeatedly on her G-spot. This slowly builds waves of sensation which can lead to an intense climax.
2. Girl on top – Activating the g-spot in missionary position is almost next to impossible. The best positions for g-spot stimulation are girl-on-top. Try traditional girl-on-top with your partner tilted slightly back, leaning away from you. Or try reverse cowgirl (read here for tips on this position). These positions work best because it forces your penis to rub against the upper vaginal wall, making the g-spot much easier to stimulate.
3. Prop up her bottom – If you are set on missionary, you must elevate her hips. The incline forces your penis to press directly into the g-spot zone! An added bonus? It also makes for maximum penetration. I suggest using one of our many Liberator ramp styles. Compared to a traditional pillow, the high-density foam of a Liberator ramp, maintains its shape, supports the body, and prevents sinking into the bed.
4. Try a toy – Take the guesswork out of finding and stimulating her g-spot. Many toys are designed to specifically to locate and stimulate the g-spot. Their curved shapes automatically put pressure on the g-spot… and the vibrations help stimulate it, too! For maximum g-spot bliss, try one of these stimulating toys:
- Sensuelle Impulse Slimline – If you have the urge to try something new, the Sensuelle Impulse Slimline Vibe Black will exceed your expectations. It has a deceptively simple, sleek design starting with the subtle grooves and continues on to the special hook handle. Do not be fooled, as the Sensuelle Impulse has special hidden features aimed to unveil your sensuality. It has a deeply intense motor, with multi function modes, designed to create powerful sensations easily with the touch of a finger.
- Juicy Jewels Tangerine Dream – Diamonds used to be a girl’s best friend…until they tried one of these precious Juicy Jewels. Made from super-soft phthalate-free jelly, these incredible vibes deliver thrilling sensations and lasting satisfaction, in or out of water.
- Wonderland Pleasurepillar – The world of WonderLand is full of erotic surprises and satisfying delights. Get spot-on stimulation with the Pleasurepillar. A mysterious character, this playful silicone caterpillar features a g-spot curve, 10 powerful functions, and a waterproof design that will make you positively squirm with delight. You can take the fantasy with you, wherever you may go, through the looking glass and beyond!
- OVO K2 Rabbit – The German Designed K2 Rabbit from ovo is rounded for comfortable use and features a double application. The K2 is showerproof, whisper quiet and constructed of lead-free, phthalate-free, 100% body-safe silicone material. Additional features include: powerful motor; 5 programs; standard battery usage. Uses AAA cells. The K2 has been honored with a red dot design award – honourable mention 2013.
- We-Vibe 4 – Available in stores! The world’s no. 1 couples vibrator, completely redesigned for better fit, heightened intensity and more control. She wears it during sex for extra stimulation to her clitoris and g-spot. Together you both share the vibe.
- LELO Gigi – Available in stores! GIGI is a pleasure object dedicated to G-spot joy and more. Carefully sculpted to unlock the secrets of this mysterious and special place, her dramatic shape will ensure success. Five pre-programmed stimulation modes and a virtually silent vibrator engine deliver deep and vibrant sensations with spot-on precision. Her stem houses an impressively vibrant pleasure point, while the intuitive interface dial lets you control vibration intensity and stimulation mode to craft your own experience.