I don’t know about you, but I have a VERY busy schedule. I work a full-time, Monday through Friday job. I am raising a child. I have friends and social obligations. And there’s housework and errands… and granted, I am single right now. But, if I had a partner, there would be even more on my plate. So, at the end of the day, if there is time for sex, it would most likely be of the quickie variety.
Now don’t get me wrong – quickies are fun, too. I mean, sex is sex. Right? And even when it’s bad, it’s good. It’s like a scoop of ice cream – always a tasty treat. But, don’t you sometimes want hot fudge on your ice cream? Maybe even whipped cream and a cherry?
Well, you should think of sex the same way, too – sometimes it’s nice to dress it up with some extra flavors! Sometimes, you should take the time to set the mood. Sometimes, you should go the extra mile to make sex and experience. Why? Let me tell you…
- It breaks up the monotony. Simply taking a hot bubble bath together or lighting a few candles will mix things up.
- It inspires you… and your partner. Maybe your partner wasn’t in the mood. But, when they see that you took the time to sprinkle rose petals on the bed, they’ll relax and find a way to say “thank you”.
- It can bring out the passion you’ve been too busy to harness.
- But most of all, it makes your partner feel special, which in turn will make the sex more romantic and intimate.
So how can you set the mood? Here are a few tips:
- Invite your partner into the bedroom for an intimate massage. The thrill of touch will relax your partner, and bring you closer together. For this, try System Jo’s Lavender Massage Glide. Lavender has a calming effect and smells wonderful. Plus, the massage glide is silicone based and never leaves your skin feeling greasy, oily or tacky. What’s even better? This massage glide doubles as a lubricant!
- Run the hot water and treat your partner to a relaxing bubble bath. I suggest using Dona Cleanse bath foam. This is no ordinary bubble bath foam. It’s actually infused with aphrodisiacs to help you relax and increase sensuality!
- Buy your partner something sexy and set it out on the bed for them to try on. Help them undress slowly. Then, help them slip into the something special you’ve picked out. Once they’re ready, ask them to slowly undress you! Dressing and undressing each other can be very intimate and erotic. And check out our large selection of lingerie for inspiration on what you’d like them to wear!
- Make a unique love-making mix for your iPod. Dim the lights in the room and hit play! Then, ask your partner to join you in a slow dance. Want to make things even more sensual? Try a Club Vibe 2.OH. Club Vibe 2.OH is a revolutionary wireless remote control vibrator that beats to the rhythm of your music.
- Dim the lights and use scented candles to create an air of romance. And for this, I suggest any of our scented massage candles. These candles will fill your room with an alluring scent, And, they melt down into a sensual, warm, and edible massaging oil!
So make some time to take your love-making from vanilla to hot fudge sundae! You won’t regret the effort!