The Holiday season is a wonderful time of year. It’s about family and friends, joy and love, giving and receiving. You’re attending parties and connecting with your loved ones. You’re spending time at home with your family, or they’re excitedly traveling to see you. Overall, most of us are happily spreading the cheerful spirit of the season as we go about our days. It’s just an all-around, feel-good time of year.
But, let’s face it… running around town for gifts, spending money, having a full social calendar, and spending time with your family can all be stressful, even if it’s a joyful kind of stress! And so we may neglect our sex lives due to stress or lack of time. But, this is exactly why you should make a point of sneaking in sex as much as possible during the Holidays! Sex is a natural way to bring you closer to someone you love AND relieves stress. It’s a 2-for-1 gift for the Holidays!
So, how do you make time for sex during the Holidays? Well, whether you’re busy or visiting family, there is a way! Here’s our how-to guide for sex and the Holidays:
1. Make use of the shower – Lock the door, jump in together, lather each other up, and sneak in a wet quickie!
2. Fake a nap – Pretend you both need a nap after all the fun, and run off to the bedroom for a hushed romp. Muffling the noise will only make things hotter! I promise!
3. Run “errands” – Pop out to pick up some last-minute items from the store and find a secluded parking lot. Jump in the back seat and make like teenagers!
4. Afternoon delight – Busy in the evenings? Make a lunch date with your lover and rush home for a quickie. With the edge off, the office party that evening won’t seem so lame.
5. Speaking of parties… At the office? Sneak off to the nearest single-user bathroom. At a friend’s or family member’s house? Find a secluded closet or make your way to the basement bathroom!
6. Pull a Santa Claus – Wait until everyone is nestled in bed with vision of sugar plums dancing in their heads, then have a late, late night romp.
7. Skip the main course – If time is really tight, skip sex and just stick with foreplay. Hand-jobs and finger-fucks can get the job done much more quickly!
8. Make a naughty list – Each of you write down 12 naughty things you’d like to do over the Holidays. Then, make it a challenge to see how many items you can check off your naughty list!
9. Give the gift of oral – Give him a blow-job, or go down on her… without expecting anything in return but some moans and a sexy “thank you”!
10. Use toys – Toys don’t require full nudity, or even much discretion. Grab a masturbator for him, and help him get off while you’re on that long drive home to visit family. Grab a remote-controlled bullet for her, and return the favor.
However you decide to please each other over the Holidays, make time for sex! I promise you’ll feel even jollier!! And with that, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Joyful Winter Solstice, Happy New Year, and more to all of our friends and fans!!